- If you want to return an item, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order so we can issue you with a return authorization code (RAC).
- We can only issue refunds or exchanges if you contact us within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you have received your RAC, send all returns to: Linea, 8 Heath Street, Hampstead, London, NW3 6TE, UK.
- Please ensure that your returned package is clearly marked ‘RETURNED GOODS’ and include the original invoice as this will ensure fast clearance through Customs. Failing to do so may incur customs charges which will be the customers responsibility.
- Return shipping costs are the customers responsibility and we will not refund the original shipping costs.
- We will only reimburse shipping costs in the case of faulty or damaged goods or where we assert that we are provably at fault.
- Note: we do not refund international custom duties and sales tax. You will need to contact your local customs office for further information.
- It is advisable to return all products by registered post/DHL/TNT/UPS or similar.
- Make sure you retain your proof of postage as we will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All returned products must be in an unworn condition with all original packaging and tags still attached.
- Items returned to us in a used or soiled condition will be sent back to the customer.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.